What is IAAP
IAAP is located in historic Intramuros, Manila, Philippines, a student’s haven where 10 learning institutions are situated. Ours is a four-story edifice with outstanding facilities from modern computer labs to comfortably air-conditioned classrooms.
We aim to be recognized as a trailblazer in Alternative Learning System with advance momentum in curriculum innovation equipping our graduates with the skills to hit the ground blazing in their careers.
Here in IAAP, every student is valuable to us, including you. That’s why we have resources that will guide you to put theories into practice and help you become a highly paid and sought after graduate. We invite you to explore IAAP, check our facilities and be welcomed to a friendly and supportive atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you.
IAAP believes in:
• Creating a work environment that respects the dignity of the human person, recognizes and rewards the skills and talents of its people, instills the value of labor, and encourages long-term, sustainable career growth.
• Producing skilled graduates who embody the values of excellence, global competitiveness, reliability, honesty, and integrity.
• An empowered workforce through the development of knowledge, skills, and character, as dynamic contributors to a viable and sustainable national economy.
Our Vision & Mission
IAAP aims to establish itself as a premier institution that provides globally competitive education that is responsive to the times, and empowers graduates to become productive members of society.
• To provide an educational environment that is conducive to effective learning.
• To maintain a roster of educators with recognized expertise in their respective professional fields, and who adopt teaching methodologies that effectively impart knowledge, skills, and character required of an effective workforce.
• To ensure that learning materials are accurate, recent, and compliant with international standards and best practices.